The Saffron Korean Linguistics Series (ISSN 1740-2956 ), jointly edited by Jaehoon Yeon and Jae Jung Song (pictured, L to R), is devoted particularly to functionally and/or typologically orientated research on Korean language and linguistics. Volumes in the series, while dealing with specific topics in Korean language and linguistics, address broadly defined functional and/or typological issues and concerns, rather than matters of abstract theoretical polemics. Theoretical or applied work related to Korean language will also be considered. The series aims to offer an international academic forum for the dissemination of the latest research into Korean linguistics as well as Korean language studies. Manuscripts or abstracts for book proposals must be submitted simultaneously to both the Series Editors. Contributors whose native language is not English are strongly advised to have their manuscripts read, and revised where warranted, by native speakers.
Saffron Korean Linguistics Series Volumes in Print
- KOREAN GRAMMATICAL CONSTRUCTIONS: Their Form and Meaning | Jaehoon Yeon
- STUDIES IN KOREAN MORPHO-SYNTAX: A Functional-Typological Perspective | Jaehoon Yeon, ed
- Frontiers of Korean Language Acquisition, Jae Jung Song, ed
- Korean Phonology, Sang-Cheol Ahn (Awaiting reprint of a revised edition)
- Grammaticalization in Korean: The Evolution of the Existential Verb, by Minju Kim
- Korean Tense and Aspect in Narrative Discourse, by EunHee Lee
Series Editors’ postal and e-mail addresses
Jaehoon Yeon, Centre of Korean Studies, SOAS, University of London, London WC1H 0XG, United Kingdom. EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jae Jung Song, Department of English and Linguistics, University of Otago, PO Box 56, Otago, Dunedin, New Zealand. EMAIL: email@example.com